Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

LONG AWAITED VIDEOS .. !!

TRANSPARENCIES  .. the long awaited videos that are supposed to go along these writings are shortly to arrive on the scene, folks ..!! I have, despite Konkan being very heavy rain-fall region that it is; despite the fact that the rest of our country is reeling without rains at the edge of drought; there is a consistent downpour here ..!! I mean despite all the moisture in the air that makes my tape emulsion stick to the play-back head, I managed to cut seven, (no mean number that !!) short films and copied them to DVDs and sent them to our very kind friends at Pune called "Culture Unplugged". They will, after they have taken a look and approved it for content, up-load it on their "Archive" and provide me with the URL ... which in turn I shall provide to you, hopefully before the London Olympics are over...!!

So long & take care
groove it
Rahatavalokit

No comments:

Post a Comment